PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Your Italian Lesson Today

CON TE PARTIRÒ (Italian lyrics)(Words and music by Francesco Sartori and Lucio Quarantotto)-The Song Andre Boccelli sings below.


Quando sono solosogno all'orizzontee mancan le parole, Si lo so che non c'è lucein una stanza quando manca il sole, se non ci sei tu con me, con me. Su le finestremostra a tutti il mio cuoreche hai acceso, chiudi dentro mela luce chehai incontrato per strada. Con te partirò. Paesi che non ho maiveduto e vissuto con te, adesso si li vivrò, Con te partiròsu navi per mariche, io lo so, no, no, non esistono più, con te io li vivrò. Quando sei lontanasogno all'orizzontee mancan le parole, e io sì lo soche sei con me, tu mia luna tu sei qui con me, mio sole tu sei qui con me, con me, con me, con me. Con te partirò. Paesi che non ho mai veduto e vissuto con te, adesso si li vivrò. Con te partiròsu navi per mariche, io lo so,no, no, non esistono più, con te io li rivivrò.Con te partiròsu navi per mariche, io lo so,no, no, non esistono più, con te io li rivivrò. Con te partirò.Io con te.

================================
I'LL GO WITH YOU (English translation)When I'm alone I dream on the horizon and words fail; yes, I know there is no light in a room where the sun is absent, if you are not with me, with me. At the windows show everyone my heart which you set alight; enclose within me the light you encountered on the street.I'll go with you, to countries I never saw and shared with you, now, yes, I shall experience them. I'll go with you on ships across seas which, I know,no, no, exist no longer; with you I shall experience them.When you are far awayI dream on the horizon And words fail, and, Yes, I know that you are with me; you, my moon, are here with me, my sun, you are here with me, with me, with me, with me.I 'll go with you, To countries I never Saw and shared with you, now, yes, I shall experience them. I'll go with you On ships across seas which, I know, no, no, exist no longer,with you I shall experience them again. I'll go with you On ships across seas Which, I know,No, no, exist no longer; with you I shall experience them again. I'll go with you, I with you.

No comments: