PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, February 29, 2008

obamadramma-GRAND MASTER M-T SUIT-it's a rap

[someone set it to music]


I'm Grand Master Slam
M-T Suit Man
I look Presidential
but talk like canned ham
I never was a muslim
just like wearing a cafkan
and i'm tight with the brother farrakan

I'm Grand Master Slam
M-T Suit Man
just want all the power
look at me wow-ya
let the policies eat cake in a hurry
I got more dough now than Pilsbury

All the press implore me
the Kennedies adore me
I'm hero adulated
Don't say that 'bout my momma
or I'll call you a bad racist

Don't really know my daddy
he was someone else's African man
left my momma wondering why she slept
with a foreign married man and wept
me to sleep for her sins-call me Slim
I'm in it to take it-are you in?

I am here to say I'm not a mistake
how much you want to gimme a break
see, lookie me I'm the President-see me bow
which makes adultery happy now
cause after the campaign fortune I spent
now you gotta call me Mister President.

I'm Grand Master M-T Suit
You don't know my policies cause I don't
know them either. I'm a PR bonanza,
just out to wow ya and trash-mouth
Hillary by calling her silly
when I don't have a plan to speak of
Didn't you notice? I'm slicker than Willy
in a pickle factory.

I'm Grand Master M-T Suit with Harvard attitude
I'm a Madison Avenue GQ Platitude
I'm so much smarter than you
I wanna be your President Dude.

No comments: