PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, December 29, 2008

And One Day, When Slightly Blue, She Wrote A Song For You....

I only know how to love you completely

just a feature of my frailty

I only know how to love you sweetly

I can't love a little and walk away neatly

like you didn't mean to say how your eyes greet me

I only know how to love you every day

with my whole self and itself out of the way,

my love didn't take a holiday

while my soul sings loudly joyous melody

forever and always under my breathe quietly

so as to not frighten you away. Love didn't take a holiday

This time it's here to stay. I only know how

to love you completely. It's not a game.

Slightly Sacred Heart, Body, Soul, Mind, all of me.

I am not ashamed,

from toe-nails to gray hairs

till death do we part. I only know

that this love is indestructibly forever and I never

want to be apart.

[so sue me.....]

No comments: