PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You want Me to Pay For YOUR abortion? Are You Kidding Me?

I didn't Get You Pregnant!

I didn't have sex with you. I didn't tell you to have sex. We aren't married. You want ME to Pay For YOUR abortion?? Are you kidding me?

The new health care proposals, if they fail will fail for that reason. It's not so much a matter of conscience but of fairness versus stupidity.

No, I don't want to have to pay taxes that support your free abortion. I can think of a hundred, even thousand times someone got pregnant that should not have from their own either rank stupidity or rank immorality- but I don't even have to call you a bad nasty name- all I have to do is say-

NOT MY FAULT YOU ARE IN A PICKLE AND WANT ONE WITH ICE CREAM.

Take some responsibility for your own actions. Figure out that sex equals babies typically and condoms fail- a lot. Figure out that you can't afford the kid or don't want one before taking your clothes off and downing half a bottle of Merlot.

No, Not Paying For Your Stupidity or Slutidity. I think women have the power to be much smarter than that.

Sorry.

Back to the drawing room on the Health Care. Because this is a stupid reason to let something so important fail--and it's totally predictable.

Let them send the "government" the bill to tie your tubes if you are done having kids and don't want another surprise. Can you say V-A-S-E-C-T-O-M-Y boys and girls?
GET SERIOUS.

Universal Abortion Health Care Coverage? Have you lost your mind?

No comments: