PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Starting Today

ONLY NINE DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE FEAST DAY OF SAINT THERESE.
Novena Prayer to Saint Therese
(Pray for nine consecutive days)
O glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire mankind, I implore your miraculous intercession.
So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul, Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles, the greatest saint of modern times."
I now fervently beseech you to answer my petition and grant me... (Mention intention here) and to carry out your promises of "spending Heaven doing good upon earth, of letting fall a shower of roses."
Henceforth, dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea to be made known everywhere, and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen.
[Many Thanks to the America Needs Fatima characters for this reminder]

No comments: