PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I need another Retreat

Gone Fishing to an Undisclosed Location

Wonder if I will meet Olberman there.

I am on blogging hiatus because I am beyond upset at the recent turn of events. War gives me bad stomach acid. I try to be consistent in this Peace ethic thing and I like Obama. I can't stand what is going on and don't want to criticize him but it's too obvious. I don't know if I will wake up and some other American soldier is wandering around libyan rebel territory after parachouting out of his torched sortie or F16. I hope they serve good tea there. This is just surreal. -No, some Congressional resolution referring Khadaffi to the International Criminal Court for something he did a few decades ago is not a Congressional authorization to war against the entire country now, to take out all his air force and tanks. How is that not war?

Wake me up when they capture Khadaffi or find his head on a stake. If I lose any more sleep over this I will turn as Manic as Sarkozy.


http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/22/world/africa/22powers.html?nl=us&emc=politicsemailema1

No comments: