PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, March 06, 2015

Poet as Minor Poet

Little boy who lost his runaway mom
then his home as his father went awol
never to return from the star afar,
i hold your head in my hands
and whisper in your eyes
saying my mother left too
i am just like you
and my father died in misery and mystery
with a broad smile on his face
as he surely found Grace
with Jesus in his celestial boat ride
to the other side. Yours did no doubt too
and he watches over you.

Little sweet boy who lost his runaway mom
then his house as his father went awol
never to return from the star afar,
I hold your head in my hands
and whisper to your eyes
saying  you are loved
beyond the grave, beyond the brave
face you must put on, beyond the boisterous
bourgeous demands of ostentations'
pride. You are loved and alive
and I will meet you at The Center
where it still all holds together.

No comments: