PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Sunday, March 16, 2008

People Who Just Make Crap Up

And the Prince of Peace Who Took It
-You shall not bear false witness -


The remarkable thing about the "trial" of Jesus before Pilate is how total perjury won the day- but just the day. People were accusing him of being something exactly the opposite of who he was. They accused him of being actually a criminal, a subversive who was undermining their religion- when he is the great Redeemer- the Savior,The Life Source, Source of all Goodness and Blessing, and their religion was actually about him!
I never really got this point until I actually went to Court on a sleazy landlord/tenant issue- the landlord just wanted a huge pile of money he claimed I owed. I claimed there should be a variety of deductions for things like the one months' free promised but renegged rent, the privacy and contract violations of refusing to give me notice for non-emergent entry (and he came in at his leisure without permission-essentially trespassing and/or breaking and entering along with his son and workpeople), refusing to stop parking in my space, that things promised to be done in certain time frames were not, that he delivered a unit without functional HVAC/air conditioning or heat fraudulently and that he assessed random additional fees for nothing, took the full security without an accounting, and then engineered a process to get me out that ignored mandatory Court due process protections.....Oh- and I want back the Italian ceramics that someone stole right off the kitchen counter. In fact the guy was such a class A butt-hole who took every opportunity to trash me that after he sued me (after I told him I wanted to move out) I determined that I shouldn't ever have to pay him another dime. I did not appreciate it when he entered my unit without permission to do things like leave me a note on how to clean the floors (really, he literally did this). I did not appreciate learning from guests that he was in the unit when they were there and I was not. I did not appreciate finding things he left in the unit. I did not appreciate him installing spycams, webcams, or other security measures inside the unit after I moved in without telling me. Shouldn't that be just criminal?

In court, he, through his attorney did a great job lying on the stand and pursuading the Court that in fact I was the bad guy for not just paying him everything he wanted. I was the deadbeat tenant who refused to pay the landlord. I should be whipped, scourged and hung by my toenails.

I can only imagine (no thank you, I prefer not) what other slander and garbage he spread to neighbors, church leaders, friends and family about me....but anyone who knows him probably thinks I am a pimp, hooker, and drug dealer all rolled in one if they ever spoke to him. I must also throw kittens in the microwave in my free time and probably also drank the blood of vampire spawn in graveyards with fried rat stew. This mad defamation machine continued unabated for three years.

Now the picture painted by this creep is about as 180 degrees from the truth as the picture of Jesus painted by the people jeering from the crowds to crucify him in dishonor and humiliation.
I happen to be a lawyer and insist on keeping people honest- especially with Judges and the Court. If you tell me you are going to put in a washer-dryer in a week and it takes you two or three months to do it, I don't think I should have to pay you for it being done in a week.
I was happy to tell the Court what exactly I paid and what I did not pay, and why. He was happy to just lie to the Court (what? i never told her that, who me? what air conditioning problem...). The Court found mostly, but not wholly for him anyway. Shocking? Not really- that's why there are Appeals Courts (several layers of them often) in every State. They would not exist if the trial judges were perfect.

But Perjury will only get you so far----because things held in secret have a way of surfacing- the truth is insuppressable- evidence and people and stones will eventually cry out.

The Rock closing the sealed Tomb could not keep the Truth from eventually emerging- in Resurrected new life- Whole and Unscathed- Whole and Healed from all the scourging and tortured death. Jesus is the essence of all Life, the Creater, he could not be destroyed by scheming lying skanky murderous betraying low lifes. Slander cannot keep a good man down.

People who embrace a lie unto destruction will eventually be overturned and the Karma will kill them. Because the Truth is as alive as the Word.

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No MAN can come to the Father without going through him. If you rest your life on a Lie you deny Christ- and will not find the Father waiting for you. You may get a little traction in this life, but not where it counts. You may even get a little money, but it will be good for nothing but buying a "Blood Field" where nothing grows. The Karma will kill you.

So take heart, all of you who have had lesser idiots tell tales on you, lie about you, try to destroy your reputation or crush your spirit with slandering malice- Take heart all of you sitting in prisions when you really did not do it and DNA will eventually clear you. Take heart all of you who are accused of being cheaters when you did not cheat. Take heart all of you when people revile you, persecute you for the sake of Truth, and say and do all kinds of evil against you -Great Will Be Your Reward In Heaven.

I can Thank God even for this Landlord From Hell fiasco- because it allowed me to see clearly up close the Trial of Jesus before Pilate. It allowed me to feel what he felt when he just sat there speechless and took it when hearing the elders and leaders trash talk him. He was speechless because it was not worth dignifying with a response it was so off the wall. They were going to do what they were going to do and truth had nothing to do with it. There isn't much you can say or do when people are just going to make crap up against you. It isn't worth dignifying with the effort of your breath to call them idiots.

No comments: