PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, May 09, 2008

Simon Bar Jonah

Do you love me more than these...
Yes, you know more than the leaves on all the trees
more than the winds, more than the seas
more than the hummingbirds in the breeze
more than every single thing that breathes

Do you love me more than these....
Yes, you know more than the eye that sees
more than the ears that hear music that pleases
more than the sweet summer ocean breezes
do I love you more than all of these

Do you love me more than these....
Yes so so much I will never leave
I will feed, tend and babysit your sheep
I will follow you wherever you need
I will hold your face in my hands and kiss you sweetly
I will uphold you when you falter weakly
I will give you whatever you seek
for as long as you believe me.

No comments: