PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Psalm 51:10

Create in me a pure heart, O God,

and renew a steadfast spirit within me.



I can't tell you how I knew
that things I dream really do come true
the minute that I met you
or how I knew that face to face
in the embrace of your warm eyes
that one day I would decide
that I was tired of running from you
or hiding from the love above
that landed me in your path
at last.

Don't look now
my Prince in disguise
but God is real and I see him
in your eyes when I let myself look.

I can't tell you when
I will be tired of this hiding
everything I am living for
but on that day that I so decide
God will not contain his pride in his creation
and songs of joy will burst from clouds in fountains
of harmony from sea to shining sea
that day you are with me.
Forever and Finally.

No comments: