PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, November 12, 2009

He Leads Me Beside Still Waters

Why doesn't every Realtor do this?

Since this little blog is read in between 30-40 countries and gets thousands of hits a day according to Google Analytics I thought I would help a guy out- did this sell yet? If I wanted to live half-way between Duff Goldman, that Cool Cake guy in Baltimore (whose shop actually made a cake shaped like Notre Dame Cathedral) and DC, this is where I would live:




Note to FTC: i get no commission off it. Not the way I would decorate (rip the rugs out, replace with hardwood, modernize the kitchen with granite, paint softer walls, get rid of the Value City furniture, replace with french provincial antiques, get rid of velvet paintings, replace with real monmartre and Spanish Steps art, hire me as a design consultant, etc) but the lake is georgeous.
Here is Duff's Stuff: http://www.foodnetwork.com/duff-goldman/index.html
Who is getting me his new cake cookbook for Christmas?

http://www.charmcitycakes.com/

Yo Philly Friends (that means you Padre Greenfield)

Check out Duff's Booksignings and tell your friends:

Ace of Cakes - Book Signing
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Philadelphia, PA

Duff will be at Kitchen Kapers in Philadelphia, PA to sign copies of his new book, Ace of Cakes (THAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS)

: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes.
Kitchen Kapers Center City
213 S 17th St Philadelphia, PA 19103
Main Phone: 215-546-80592:30 - 4:00 PM

Ace of Cakes - Book Signing
Thursday, December 3, 2009
King of Prussia, PA

Duff will be at Kitchen Kapers in King of Prussia, PA to sign copies of his new book (DID I MENTION THAT I WANT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS), Ace of Cakes: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes.
KITCHEN KAPERS
Court at King of Prussia
160 N Gulph Rd
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Main Phone: 610-337-8100
6:00 - 8:00 PM

Everyone who saw the ad here please tell Duff "Cynthia sent me" so he wonders who the H. Cynthia is and I can ask him for a discount later for the free advertising:-)

No comments: