PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Taking A Poll

"Do You Think Abortion Should Be Covered By Government Health Care?"

I asked an African American professional democratic woman who owns her own real estate brokerage business over 40. Smartly dressed in a gray designer suit, hair coiffed expensively and stylish boots that set her back a few hundred on sale as Ferrigamos.
She defines herself as "pro-choice."
"But only in early stages of a pregnancy-not for birth control for stupid women "
I asked "Do you think abortion should be covered by Goverment health care?

She replied
"Hell No- Who in their right mind would think everyone had to pay for someone else's abortions?" "I paid for my own abortions."

Who indeed? Harry Reid maybe?

No comments: