PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dear Iowa

You are my people.

   My maternal grandparents were born and raised in small towns in Iowa- Grinnell, Jessup, Ames and Brooklyn. Yes, there is a Brooklyn Iowa.  Salt of the earth folk.
My grandfather's family has even been written up in a historic account of settlers of Iowa.

  This election is a referendum on whether Honesty Matters Anymore.

I am praying that Iowa returns a hearty "YES" vote to say "YES" Honesty has to matter in public life.

It has to matter that you can trust lawyers, and Judges and politicians. It has to matter that people tell the truth and don't lie regardless of whether they think they can get caught or not. It has to matter when assessing character.

This election season vote "YES" Honesty Still Counts. Your mother taught you that. Your mother was smart.

Iowans, I am praying will do the right thing.  America is counting on you.

No comments: