PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, December 10, 2007

Preacher
Eat Your
Words and Weep
For You are more guilty than your Sheep
your sins against Love
Run too deep to mention
Your view of heaven
is a puny dimension of self-glorification
The King of Kings
reigns above you too
and every Vicar and Bishop that ever was
get thee to confession at once
before He's through with you, my love


The Prince of Love my Shepherd is
A bulwark never failing
I nothing lack if I am his
and he is mine forever

My protection and avenger is none other than
the ruler of the World
My advocate, none stronger,
is the creator of your soul
I call only one Father, and he is Love
and Love's Incarnation
Those who insult, mistreat or cause Love humiliation
Are but a pathetically poor immitation
not deserving of his pity
beg for mercy, beg for Grace
For your fear, pride and cruelty he has no place

No comments: