PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ballistic Bishops again

And now Father Pavone on the Notre Dame Fundraising Bandwagon

Hillary can't win apparently yesterday with the Chris Smith pro-life crowd who determined to bring up the abortion issue in an international context to confront and embarass her.
I saw the speech on C-span. Hillary unequivocally stated that she did not at all agree with the China one child forced abortion policy. It is against the beliefs of anyone who is "pro-choice" to favor the forced anything- forced abortions are not something that a "pro-choice" advocate would favor under any circumstance. She finds the practice as appauling as Chris Smith does.
But this was nowhere reported.

I do not want to get another Notre Dame issue email from anyone. Note to anyone out there inclined to send a soliciation to any one of my email addresses: I will have you arrested as a cyber-spamming stalker. (just kidding-what a ludicrous thought-you were just expressing your beliefs.)

I am of the firm belief that the people who are least qualified to lecture a woman on the abortion issue are men who never married and never supported any woman during a pregnancy. That would be you Frank Pavone. So don't waste your cyber-ink on sending me email solicitations for activism to try to get poor Father Jenkins fired, rev up the alumns, incite the Bishops further or demand Obama stand in front of a blown up poster of a mutilated fetus.

I would be far more impressed if you donated ten percent of your salary to support someone who was pregnant, or if you adopted a child. If I am ever pregnant remind me to send you a bill.

No comments: