PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, July 01, 2011

R U 12??

Leave Hillary's hair alone!

I wrote R U 12 like that on purpose because that is teen text-speak. They can't write because they tweet in abreviated character language.
Someone actually focused for more than three seconds today on the fact that Hillary in her fine blue suit self showed up with her hair pulled back in a scrunchy that I add nicely matched her flowing white blousey blouse. Fashion fine with me. Where can i get it in my size.
The funny thing is that the writer of this ridiculous piece does not even know how to spell faux pas. It's faux pas, as in pas de quoi. Not faux paux as in I am pretending I know how to speak french and it just sounds like it should be spelled that way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/01/hillary-clinton-scrunchie_n_888948.html


You go Girl. Hair pulled back looks Europeanly regal.

No comments: