PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Saturday, February 02, 2013

And now for a little Comic Relief

And Why I don't live in the Burbs.

 Have you SEEN the show SUBURGATORY?

Like, uh, are your neighbors crazy as this? http://www.hulu.com/watch/450527

 Its not that I haven't had before a BMW, SAAB Convertible top of line cars and all my relatives drove Mercedes highest class there ridiculously is expensive cars, and its not that I have a DUI suspended license either (I don't)-thanks for guessing-, its that I don't WANT TO DRIVE TO THE SUBURBS.


Bougie, Bourgeois, totally impressed with their big alpha I'm the biggest Dog in the World of people who pay people to mow lawns, have you noticed the starving el salvadorans standing idle at the 7-11 waiting for anyone to pick them up to, I don't know, build you a porch?

How many massages and mani-pedis can you get in one week? Don't you have anything better to do than watch other people do your laundry?

     The American obsession with keeping up with the Joneses  is even more hilarious when foreigners come to this country to keep up with the American Joneses. I think I'm losing my foie gras lunch.

No comments: