PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lets Play Oddball

Gotta Love Keith Olberman

How cute is someone with a moral spine. But, Keith- the Texan congressman actually made sense on what he was trying to say on the 10th Amendment. Invite me to New York and I'll explain.
I would love to be a talking head, but I may not be short enough. One of the fun things about Washington is the celebrity citings. Today I saw E.J.Dionne on 17th Street, and in the past week I have seen David Brock, and Bill Kristol- who with Stephanopolis all stacked combined might reach
the basketball hoop. If they each are an inch taller than 5'3" I will eat my french beret. The magic of television while sitting down.
But I am betting Olberman is at least as tall as I am. And so he gets the Best Person of the Week award - for standing tall against Torture and for standing for Truth.

http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/05/27/
unreleased-abuse-photos-depict-
rape-sexual-abuse-report/

(cut and paste to browser if it doesn't connect)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/5395830/Abu-Ghraib-abuse-photos-show-rape.html

No comments: