PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are You Lost in Translation

Or Just Lost?

Don't tell me you believed that gossipping slander. Did they translate into tagalog or did you take a crash refresher course in pidgeon spanish? Because I only speak English, French and enough Italian to order Pizza Al Funghi.

With twenty percent of the country speaking spanish as a first language now and eighty percent of the parish support staff spanish speaking as their first language SPANISH for English speakers should be a free class offered in every Parish in every East Coast City and everywhere in California and Texas.

Time to end the relational elocution electrocution . I'm against the death penalty on relationships for bad translations that miss the message.
FREE spanish classes to any gringo who wants them. Sign me up- or send me to Spain or the Dominican Republic for intensive classes if you don't want to teach it yourself. And for Heaven's sake- don't take their word for my word for it. Just ask me my word for it. For crying out loud, I'm crying out loud!

No comments: