PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Pope Fights Back

The OTHER Pope

There is a priest named POPE in Washington. He appears every now and again on talking head shows and news shows touching on religious topics-mostly Fox. I picked a fight with him (see below) and he is fighting back. He writes for the Washington, DC Archdiocese blog at
blog.adw.org.
In fact, its mostly all him- can't quite figure out why he features so prominently on the blog and wish some other priests would share thoughts. (Say a prayer to Saint Francis de Sales, see entry below)
This Pope calls people who end sentences with questions "vapid" and some other nasty names- which I take personally because -what? He actually doesn't read my blog?

I love it when people who never met me feel qualified to blast me on line. What? You think because someone gave you a square white dickey for a collar and a keyboard you are qualified to read character through the internet?

I love it when I strike such a chord I have a bona fide Priest blasting me for sounding "vapid." What? You forgot to ask yourself for absolution? I already have a mother, thank you (she's way cuter than you.)

No comments: