PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, January 11, 2010

Twitter

Is Stalking Me

It's starting to get a little creepy. I keep getting messages on the email linked to this blog that says 'so and so' "IS FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER." This is the automatic message one gets when someone signs up with Twitter by clicking on the T to the right on the
Ikons. I of course have no idea who you all are but thanks folks for reading- unless you are the Mob following me in which case I prefer you follow the guy with the stash of something nefarious hidden in the pizza dough.
I am starting to look furtively over my shoulder to see if there is someone following me. Maybe that guy is the so and so -maybe she is one of those "following me." Is it you?
Every time I get one of these messages I want to email back "Why?" or "Are you finished all the American Idol episodes?" because were you me or I you, I would prefer watching those than following me.
What do you all think I look like? Are you following lots of people or is it just me? Is it something I wore? My fantastic legs? Should I get a body guard?
I might have to think about getting a restraining order or civil protection order against Twitter. Unless of course Twitter is a lot less stupid than the name sounds and suggests- maybe you are following me so you can find out which are my favorite restaurants so you can invite me there when I make it to your city next. Yes, that's what I shall imagine. That and my legs are irresistible.
Still, its a bit creepy, isn't it?

No comments: