PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Ok, Ask me Anything-

I'll tell you whatever I feel like, or I tell you it's none of your business because it has nothing to do with how I lace and polish my boots- or translate Persian (can you do that?).

Isn't "Don't Ask" an infringement of the first amendment? OK Ask if you want.
Can we TAWK? How about establishing the Ministry of Asking or Psychiatric Office of Not Telling, with a few colonel stripes attached. What are you twelve?

Don't Ask if you don't want to know, don't tell if you don't want to be friends. Especially don't tell if you aren't into the Dude. Most importantly, don't look-like in the shower.

OK, so the policy should be Don't Look, Don't Peak, Don't Wink- Court Marshall!
How bout Don't drool, don't whistle, don't smack your lips and don't hit the urinals at the same time as the guy you think is cute.

Government Policies.
For War.

Why do I think I have landed in a script for a Monty Python pilot.

No comments: