PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Get Ready For It

PENTACOST SUNDAY

I love America Magazine, that Jesuit push the envelope to make everyone think rag.

http://www.americamagazine.org/content/article.cfm?article_id=12322

If you missed church at Easter (how could you) get there this sunday. Pentacost Sunday
brackets the end of the Easter Season.
You too can make miracles happen for someone who needs you.

As often as you eat this bread and drink this wine...do this in memory of me.
How often do you eat bread and drink wine? If you were a first century israeli you did it every day. That is what you lived on- bread and a little wine (now they know it's even good for your heart). I am the vine you are the branches-wine metaphors everywhere. So the point was
as often as you do this, every single day, remember me, Jesus. I was and am with you, Every Day. Not just when you dress up nicely and drive to church to find me sitting in a box somewhere. I am with you, Jusq'au Fin Du Monde-until the end of time.

No comments: