PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Ladies Recollections on an Opus Day

When you Betray
For Your Own Pay
It's hard not to Say
I spit on your grave.

When you then say
but I really loved you
I say you are lying
and I cannot trust you

They say nevertheless I must forgive you,
the depravity of your insecurity
combined with a repressed greedy absurdity
ambitiousness out of place. I say
Show me How its the fault of my
lack of generosity when you
just take from me and don't know how to give
Grace.

I am stuck in the torment of my
unforgiveness and judgment of your failures
of provision and protection.
I am stuck trying to face all my love
when I think you are half demon.

I'm stuck not trusting your
slick deceptions of self-protections
in the misplaced name of holiness
when its nothing but business
I'm stuck in the hell of your silent BS
because you never learned how
to properly kiss.

I think I must half hate you
then I think I must think too much
better to silently spin poetry
than wonder why you are gone so much.
For how does one Annul a Heart
or silence a persistent song
How does one excise a memory
impressed upon one's soul so long
How does one deny the pull
that says I fooled you all, a con.
How do you forget the dream
that wrote itself in verse
How do you instead still
and wait for miracles to birth.






No comments: