PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I HEREBY

RESIGN FROM THE JOHN CARROLL SOCIETY

Please accept this, my resignation from the John Carroll Society. The John Carroll Society is the organization whose mission is to assist the Archbishop of Washington, DC in various charitable endeavors. I still support those charitable endeavors, I can no longer support the Archbishop of Washington, DC.

I also hereby resign from the Red Mass Committee and any Committee affiliated with the John Carroll Society on which I have in past previously served voluntarily.

I cannot now in good conscience support the Archbishop of Washington, DC and thus resign from
the John Carroll Society, an organization of Catholic professionals and judges in Washington, DC until such time as either the Archbishop is removed or replaced or the statements on the ordination of women being of more serious grave sin than pedophilia are retracted.

They are profound moral error. They are profoundly insulting.


Cynthia Louise Butler, Esq.

No comments: