PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dieu Tout Puissant!


It means God Almighty! in French

In the good way- like God the Almighty one- it's not a taking in vain thing.

You know you rank when Glenn Beck spins a Facebook video linking you to spawn of Elvis! Someone tell him I am not running for anything. The question "should Obama distance himself from Cynthia Butler" is posted next to the link- to which I reply-I didn't know we were that cozy! Please, shhhh, don't tell Michele.
Here is the link which you may or may not be able to get here because it appears on Facebook and required a sign in to facebook. He ven-diagrams links to Elvis, Stalin's wife, unidentified "poor people" and other random craziness. Guilty of the Poor People association I confess- I represent some of them. I could use a few bucks myself.
http://beck.cnnbcvideo.com/?rc=fb.publish&fv=b600385-Q2pQ_.x#
Kidding aside, this was sent by my sister's sister in law - who actually watches Glenn Beck? I don't and don't recommend it. He's plainly a whack job. He gives me some credit for engineering the take over of the Republic by the Democrats. Thank you, thank you, bow, thank you.

(It's false but I am happy to take credit:-) Kidding.

He apparently asks for "punishment" requests to be sent to him. Is he offering a free trip to a rendition site in Uzbekestan?
He posts the crest I have on my facebook page (which makes me wonder what nut I friended in mistake so he could get it)-it's above. Don't know why this should offend so much- it is an Irish Family crest name "Butler" that I found on a coffee coaster while on catholic pilgrimage in Ireland.
The cups on it represent the Blood of Christ that was served during Inaugural masses as the "Butler" is an occupational name referencing that civil servant so trusted that he was allowed to guard the "cave", wine-cellar and serve the coronation wine to the King. Myth or reality had it that typically folks would try to kill off a new king by poisoning at the Coronation apparently- hence due to the trusted nature of such an honorable civil servant, the wine appeared on the family crest. That also may account for the significant number of Irish lushes in my family.
I count in my family an "honorable" Senate appointee, an American WWII legitimate War Hero who saved someone swimming to shore during the North African invasion, a President of a major fortune 500 corporation and numerous Vice Presidents, Harvard educated attorneys and just a lot of fine Americans. My roots trace back to Ethan Allen on one side so I may even be remotely related to John Kerry-or that's just wishful thinking. I did meet Theresa who spoke at my college once and worked on election fraud litigation after his campaign. Maybe that's what prompted the screed.
Clearly, Mr. Beck has me mistaken for someone far more influential. Someone tell him I am not running for anything. I am however guilty of being linked to "john hanshaw"-a creative genius- and posted lots of Elvis videos on my blog in past, because I am a fan. Can't say I have a drop of Russian blood anywhere in me. Should I ask my mother about the spawn of elvis thing? My Dad was actually cuter, but I don't mind the comparison, and she probably doesn't either.


I also (news to me) apparently, thinks Beck, have google search connections to terrorists- Does he know something about my opposing counsel? My biggest connection to Google is that my god-daughter just married a Google Executive and they now live in a beautiful home in Half Moon Bay.

He accuses me of being a rice eater- in sympathy with the chinese. I also love rice paella in sympathy with the Spanish but don't tell him. I confess to liking also rice pudding in sympathy with the British and anywhere else they make it. (I secretly watch the food channel to learn how the Barefoot Contessa makes it with coconut milk, sssshhhhh.)

As for my engineering the take over of the Republic, let me know if I can add that to my resume without getting charged with resume fraud. Should be worth a salary increase somewhere. Anyone in the market for a peaceful Republic change engineer? I don't come armed with anything but a free blog.

Glenn Beck. Someone fill his prescriptions soon.
Seriously, this is hysterical.

No comments: