PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Note to Weigel

I have a job for you. There may be a book deal in it.

Figure out why after I uttered the words "You are emotionally abusive" to a Monsignor the police were called on me to harass me after a Mass. I -a lawyer- with an attempt at humiliation and implicit slander. I promise not to bring suit-wasn't arrested so I laughed it off as more of the same ignorant insanity and just went to other churches thereafter. I promise I don't have a dog in the abuse fight-not on any contingency-don't represent anyone. The statute of limitations on intentional infliction of emotional distress and defamation runs after a year in DC which expired on March 31-so everyone is safe. Phew. Connect the dots for me because until someone either explains or offers an apology I am going to keep saying that the creepy factor in the Archdiocese of Washington is off the hook and I think Sinead O'Connor is really reasonable and a peacemaker.That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Secondly, what you in the EPCC articles fail to recognize is that the difference between your run of the mill average pedophile or just way too horny predator in the culture of American lust gone wild and a Priest is that the Priest assumes a sense of moral piety and superiority (the church insists he implicitly has moral superiority and piety) which is frankly, deeply misplaced if he is a practicing pedophile-and that is the BIG LIE. No Archbishop in his right mind should allow such a person to pretend he is morally superior to anyone by giving him a place to hear anyone's confession. Not for ONE SECOND. Not for 50 years, not until he dies a peaceful death. NOT FOR ONE SECOND.

This is also for the good of the soul of the Priest. Because such a person is the very definition of a pharisaic hypocrite and they are flatly locked out of the kingdom of heaven according to scripture. Seriously.
Whose the Big Fat Liar Now-

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

No comments: