PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Send Me To California

You Know You Want To Get Rid of Me

I want to help my friend Clint Curtis get elected in California. http://www.clintcurtis.com/
Really. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I want to go there, visit my uncle Bob and all my other california family and friends and take in that Northern California sunshine.

Admit it. You know I annoy the heck out of you. I provoke all kinds of controversy and division even. I am theologically rather conflicted. I inspire papal decrees and offices of adult education and catechism to clarify why I and everyone should go to confession. I drive nuts anyone who can't make sense of the fact that I am a rabid self confessed democrat and a catholic with the fact that I don't really loathe gay folks and delete emails from the family research council as spam. Admit it- you cringe everytime a blog entry surfaces on your twitter radar. You hate it when I tell you that your saint francis act is a sham when you kick the homeless guys out of the italian party night in the church basement.

So here is your chance- you can send me to California. Stop your belly aching, and just get out your visa. Just go to Clint Curtis's ACT BLUE site below and click and we can get me there for a good while. That way you are guaranteed to never see me until at least November. What a bargain! ACTBLUE account below-www.Clintcurtis.com

Happy Lent.

No comments: