PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Irish Eyes are Smilin

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Minister walk into a Bar. The Bartender says "Is this some kinda joke!"

A Priest goes into a bar on a Friday night after mass and orders three guiness. He systematically takes a sip out of the first one, then the next one, then the third one and repeats until he drinks them all. The bartender asks him- 'Father, Forgive me, I don't mean to be insolent but why don't you just order and drink one at a time?' The Priest answers "I've got a brother in Derry, and another one in Dublin and I am here in New York. We all used to go out together on Friday nights and I hope they will all join me here in New York one day, so I sip for each of them saying a little prayer for them each time." The bartender says "That's beautiful Father, from now on, every Friday, all your Guiness is on the house."
A few Fridays later, the good Father comes in to the Bar and orders two Guiness. The Bartender says "Father, I don't mean to pry, but has there been some sad tragedy befall one of your brothers in Ireland."
"No" the Priest explains- 'It's LENT! I gave up the drink for lent but me brothers didn't!"

No comments: