PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Friday, March 12, 2010

I Almost Threw Up Last Night

Watching Rachel Maddow.

You are too too star-struck Rachel. You had an interview with Pelosi and let her skate and didn't ask the obvious follow-up question: "Nancy, aren't you really hesitant to push for the Torture inquiry and prosecutions because the Republicans outsmarted even you and cleverly implicated you in agreeing to the torture of one or more of these suspects?"

Then Rachel follows up on her typical rant regarding homophobia smugly announcing herself a "co-habitator, homosexual, fornicator." What- you want a prize? That's the cr*p we have to overlook just to hear non-republican news? You get no points for that. Lame interview. We are tired of your self-justifications for your gayness. Get therapy. Here's a hint: even in the Jewish 613 laws homosexuality is blasted as a sin- no self-respecting Rabbi is impressed. The butch haircut-cute, even avante, a little Channellish even. The constant gay promotion- get over yourself. That's the stuff that makes you hard to swallow.

On another point, say a prayer for Keith Olberman who is dealing with something that sounds rather fatal regarding his father. He looks tired and upset and I am praying for you and your father Keith.

I beg now your indulgence regarding this scenario (suspend any disbelief for the purpose of the argument)
Last year, I took umbridge at the competitive disadvantage that a real estate developer who owned large shopping malls in an area I wanted to develop put me under, so I wanted to scare off all his customers. I drove my SUV into the shopping mall's parking lot and I sought to scare the people in the mall parking lot. Not only did I seek to scare them away, but I just ran them over. I didn't just hit and run them over, I made sure they suffered. I ran them over and over, first their legs until they were crushed and crippled and couldn't run, then their arms so they couldn't even wave for help then I just ran over their heads. A couple hundred maybe, not sure, I lost track counting. I did this in broad daylight and could hear everyone in the world yelling at me "Stop! Stop! You are a crazy lady!! What do you think you are doing. Stop! For God's Sake Stop!"
But, I did it! Mission Accomplished! Victory!! Thank you Jaaaaeeeessuuuuuss!!, it worked because the mall eventually went broke, and the developer sold his land to me. Horrahh!!! It was all justified. My husband says, lets move on now and look to the future.

That's essentially what Nancy Pelosi's argument is. Obama has said let's move on.

The Mengele Monsters who ran this campaign against Iraq should be prosecuted. END OF STORY. The moral depravity of the pathetic overlooking of these crimes is beyond a scandal.
WAKE UP.

It is perhaps time to retire Nancy as Speaker of the House.

Nancy goes, gee Iraq, that's a great tragedy. Thousands of lives lost. Hundreds of thousands of lives affected. Loss to our Treasury, etc...
Yes, and so WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

They are going to start calling Pelosi "Congresional Barbie" for her brain-dead lack of grasp of what she is really dealing with here. Nice suit. Nice beads. GET A CLUE.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/karl-rove-says-hes-proud-us-used-waterboarding/19396354

No comments: