PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Now HE'S

A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW!! And he came to my school!! remind me to send the alumns at Georgetown a contribution then. Prince Charles gets high marks indeed for peddling his organic farming ethic to people a bit too fond of Big Macs. His book, HARMONY: A VISION FOR THE FUTURE is a lovely read for a youngster and I am sending it to my five year old nephew Jack who can actually read quite well now. Here is a quote from HARMONY: "Planet Earth is home to millions of different plants and animals each and every one of which is unique [boys and girls I add]. And yet--incredibly--they all link to each other in some way despite these millions of differences." And now after visiting my law school college I am a mere six and a half degrees of separation from the future King of England:-) I courtsey deeply here.


No comments: