PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, May 30, 2011

Put Your Dancing Shoes On

IT's My Country And I'll Dance If I Want To

Code Pink has organized in response to the police brutality below- and yes, its over the top police brutality- a DANCE IN- at the Lincoln Memorial. Next Saturday, June 4 at Noon.

I fully support the Right of any American to get their groove on at the Lincoln Memorial or anywhere else the spirit so moves them.

Come out June 4 if you are in Washington, DC or get to Washington, DC for a massive DANCE IN.

If anyone is arrested I will represent you.
WHAT's THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS WITHOUT DANCING??

Happy Feet Rule. (It would be a joke were it not so sad!!)

Note to Park Police- you forgot your SS badges. You are poster boys for how to radicalize normally sedentary American couch potatos into political human rights activists.

No comments: