PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Women Entrepreneurs


Simply Rock

I feature two amazing ones here:
NANINE HARTZENBUSH, celebrated award winning Photographer (and photojournalist)
http://www.naninephoto.com/


(I clipped the orchid shot above from her Facebook for this shameless promotion-)She does the most beautiful family shots capturing children's precious faces and looks. (she's my freshman college roomate)

and
ELIZABETH GRUSHKIN (aka "Missy")

She started FUZZYMAMA VINTAGE (sold primarily through ETSY and found on facebook http://www.etsy.com/people/fuzzymama

where the cutest retro vintage kiddies outfits at great prices are found. (she's my cousin)- she comes from a strong retail family as her father was an Exec. at Sears and mother founded/owned and ran a successful mail order lingere business for years.


These women entrepreneurs ROCK. Support them. STRONG WOMEN MEANS STRONG FAMILIES. (am I quoting Obama or is he quoting me?)

No comments: