PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Happy end of Lent and April Poetry Month.




You keep demanding surreptitiously
by anonymous proxy
my forgiveness for your insanity
to which I replied
i forgive all your lies
i forgive your despised
cruelty and hides
from civility
I just don't wish your company
because you are beneath
my dignity.
…………………...
 
(Happy April Poetry Month)


My heart is healed 
and on its way
it doesn't wish to stay
one more day
in the place
 it was shredded.

……………………..

     Were I a bard hailed
or a poet major sailed
a Gerald Manley Hopkins
or a William Butler Yeats
an e.e. cumming on roller skates
a Walt Witman in leaves
of grassy green, a Queen
of Kubla Khan at dawn, a raven
quothing Poe, I would show
you how deep does flow
the Love running vein down
my toe from my head
does go, just so you
know my heartbeat singing.





No comments: