PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Idolotry of Homo-Erotic Love

Otherwise titled "Sacred Golden Calves With Tight Asses"

I Want Therefore I Can

   That is the syllogism that runs the homosexual marriage madness. The claim is- I am gay,  I want to have gay sex, for a lifetime with a gay person therefore I can, I must, I have a right.  The reference point for the 'rightness' of the action is the person desiring it. Its right because it feels right to, lets call him Fred.

Fred is gay, Fred falls in love with Steve, Fred craves Steve's anus. The longing, the craving for all of Steve and especially how his anus feels, says Fred is 'Sacred.'
Sacred has no other reference point there then than Fred and maybe Steve.

When there is no other reference point for what is Sacred than yourself, or the Right of something than yourself, you have made an idol of yourself.
Sacred references a deity by definition- it means holiness in the realm of Godly. If your reference point for Sacred is what you feel like you have made a Sacred Cow, an Idol of Yourself and your desires.

We are building the hugest Sacred Golden Calf in the history of mankind now and putting it in the middle of the Supreme Court with its tail swishing to reveal its hemorroidal anus.


No comments: