PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall
came the vain haggard crackling call
of the green evil eyed sclerotic dame
I know how I will spread my fame
she thought with glancing evil eyes
and unremitting slander
toward all she viewed as competition
to eliminate any distraction
from her prey. I know how to capture
his heart forever, I shall slander
so wide and far the younger
they will want to lock her up in a dungeon
and we can move to ShangriLa
and I will never have to hear her call
He will be all my own
and we will live in our own home
He will disgust her just you see
then I can have him all for me.
The slithery corruption of her botox
injected aligator skin shone
under the pancake gloss of make up
that made up a personna appealing
and when she died the aligator
came back and attacked her from
inside her heart so full of bile and envy.
All that was left was a coffin of italian meatball gravy.

No comments: