PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, April 11, 2011

TSA- Too Sick to Address

What's a little friendly Groping by your large Uniformed Government Employee? http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/04/tsa-gives-invasive-pat-down-to-6-year-old-girl/?utm_source=Raw+Story+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=caef0eeeaf-4_11_114_11_2011&utm_medium=email I have had it with the airport security- not just in this country but around the world. Frankfurt airport I rate the worst. During a recent connection I was pulled aside for not just the hand wanding but the full body pat down- and it involved a macho large German woman ordering me to take my belt off whereafter she grabbed my underwear from the inside and lunged a finger around the waisteband- checking no doubt for the 'underwear bomber.' Remind me never to wear that full length black Jones of New York raincoat overseas again. This was horrifying to my friends watching as they saw my face turn a bright speckled pink (I think my freckles turned color). I couldn't believe it. When it happens to an adult- shocking- when it happens to a six year old-disgusting and inexcusable. The Government should not be touching children or groping between their legs. A ticket to ride an airplane is not the government's ticket to molest children. Stop It. Really.

No comments: