PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Moldova?

The whackadoodle dame from Moldova doesn't like the black President? Messes with her idea of American President no doubt. Can we please talk about something else now?
Like, unions, jobs, China, currency manipulation, war and peace, more peace, less war, feeding the hungry and Carla Bruni??? .
I think Obama has a better american accent than the Moldovan Madwoman. Actually I think he was hatched in an Easter Egg.
The real constitutional issue is about fighting an air war without declaring one via congressional authorization--not about the birth issue. He's as American as
apple pie a la mode (oh, that's french american:-) my favorite:-) Bisous.



Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy





On the social security bit? Mine has numbers issued identified with Maryland- because I lived in London England at the time so they just gave me a random number. I never had a permenant address in Maryland and never even been to the State prior to getting that social security number.
If you live out of the country at the time you request a number (I was living in high school in London when I had my first reportable job)they just give you a random one from any state. This trying to disprove his legitimacy is offensive. Really. Who else did they do this to? Ever? Get over yourselves!

No comments: