PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Monday, February 01, 2010

knock knock knockin on heaven's door

But all I get is the voicemail.

That's because you keep calling the line that is the one that is linked only to the voicemail- it's a free screening trick-there is no 'caller id' on it because it just goes all the time right through to the voicemail. So my apologies to all the people too intimidated to leave a message for me to call back- but that is the purpose of it- I only call the people back who are not intimidated to request it by leaving a message and saying "please call me back." Otherwise, I assume it to be a psycho-phone stalker too intimidated to actually talk, of which I have had a few in the past and I delete the blank space that registers on the voicemail without noting who called-because there is no caller ID on that. Wimps.

So if you are actually trying to reach me, you have to try to reach me. Try. Like say "I have been trying to reach you." Your name helps. I have a private number that I give out to folks I actually want to be in communication with and if I don't know you are trying to reach me I don't give you the number.

God works that way also. Try. Don't leave psycho-hangups for God. If you want to talk to him, tell him. It's called prayer. It can be done audibly. Leave your name. Hi God, it's me again. I know you know that because you actually do read minds, but still, present and accounted for, it's me again.

If you are too intimidated to leave your name, number and a message there's no way you are ever going to stand up to your over-bearing mother or my rich uncle. So man up, and leave a message. I promise not to hurt you.

No comments: