PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Messy NBC

The Place for Politics For Everyone with Altzheimers

I love you guys at MSNBC and NBC, don't get me wrong. I love Chris Matthews, Mr. Psycho-talk Ed, Keith Olberman, my longest lasting newsman crush from my alma mater, Rachel, Keith Olberman, my longest lasting newsman crush from my alma mater, Rachel, Keith Olbmerman.
That is not a typo- I repeated it because you all keep repeating yourselves in rerun programming nonstop all night long. It's political news groundhog day. Many a lonely night I have fallen asleep to the sound of Rachel or Keith repeating the programming I just saw two hours earlier. What- you guys have a huge budget shortfall on staffing and film crew and lost your passports? What about more International politics? When Olberman says "Which news will you be talking about tomorrow?" I don't want him to mean "Which news can't you get out of your head because you saw it three time last night because they think you have early Altzheimers." Did all your audience forget what we just saw 2 hours ago? Or is it only lame people like me who have the tv on for that long any given night who have noticed. Clearly I need a real man as Keith is a figment of my high definition resolution cable and we have to stop meeting like this. I am starting to think I am going crazy.

No comments: