PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Take This seriously I Sure Am.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers about peace in the Middle East. I met with the Prime Minister of Palestine, Salam Fayyad, yesterday and with the power of our collective consciousness brought us one step closer to seeing an end to this conflict in our time. Today, we must keep the momentum going. If you or anyone you know can take us one more step closer, please email me at yb@kabbalah.com. They can be anywhere in the world - there are no boundaries or limits to where I will go to meet with the person who can move us further towards peace. Let's harness the power of our social networks to finish the work of the Rav and the Kabbalists before him, and bridge all differences.
Questions, comments? Email me at yb@kabbalah.com.

Please email me YBN[at]kabbalah.com. Did you know 'Allah' is in your name?

Butlerlawfirm[at]aol.com or Butlerlaw[at]gmail.com

No comments: