PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Never thought I would be saying this but....

Thanks to that American Papist punk.

for his photo spread on the Cardinals/Bishops asking for better PR help. Might I suggest they get in touch with my non-partisan god-kid cousin (when she gets back from her honeymoon in Saint Lucia) Becky Blasier (Becky.Blasier [at] edelman.com) who is a Vice President at Edelman-a prominent PR firm in DC (very international.)

If you go to that blog (I know you all know where it is and if not google it)- you will see a banner that shows three cardinals or bishops. The one on the left is Wuerl who in that photo looks like an SS agent. The middle guy who I don't know (and the photo does not invite me to want to) looks like a constipated badger and the third guy looks vaguely professorial - in need of a beard trim.

I should talk. My hair dye job is so bad these days in half the wedding photos I look like an oncology patient half bald (when I really have a great fopping mop of hair-it was the lighting.)

Dolan looks like a jolly good fellow and should feature now more prominently in streaming videos because he makes sense and gives people that Santa kind of comfort. I hope he starts blogging "Dolan's diaries" that are linked.

No comments: