PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Words

I would like to see Keith Olberman use on the air.

In retort to the Palinesque faux pas of wordiful errogenous zones, (rufidiate??) I would like to
offer the following for consideration by MSNBC (and the New American Lexicon):

1. Bimberate- when a bimbo scolds you- as in Palin going off on anything or anyone.
2. Cruxilation- when you oscilate back and forth to a degree it crucifies someone, as in she voted for this before she voted against it-or- I meant it when I said I loved you yesterday but this is today.
3. Fipiriety- (pronounced a little like notoriety) -when your piety sets someone on Fire in the Pire (as in Joan of Arc)
4. Blogsterbators- people who can' t leave their computers and compose entire political campaigns out of the comments sections and email sign ups to their blogs. (shoot me if I ever get that bad)
5. Narcibates- people who remain celibate out of narcisism and call it 'prayer life.' (shoot me and set me to fire on the pire if I ever get that bad.)

No comments: