PEACE ON EARTH

GOODWILL TOWARD ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BORN AND UNBORN

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Grazie, Merci, Gracias

I Would Like To Thank

on behalf of my gay clients and friends who may now job hunt at the Pentagon openly, all those who pushed for and passed that repeal of DADT, especially Joe Lieberman, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, and that Senatorial Equalitarian Eight who defeated any hope of Filibuster and voted with the Democrats on this one. I especially want to thank the esteemed honorable Madam Senators Collins, Snowe and Murkowski for their bravery in battle in not caving to party pressure.

Like the President, I won't ever face discrimination because of my sexual orientation, but I have plenty for merely being born Female. I imagine Joe Lieberman has known a bit of discrimination due to religion. Anyone who has any idea what discrimination actually means in terms of ability to make a living should be elated at this recent repeal.

Because discrimination against anyone is discrimination against everyone.
Thank you again. Proud to be an American.

No comments: